R Team Huddle
R Team Huddle
R Marketing Department Exclusive R Team Huddle is a resource for entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and small business owners who believe knowledge is power. This is an interview-based share group focused on growing your business through best practices, tried and true behaviors and new tech. We all have several networking groups that do a good job in getting referrals and new clients.
THIS IS UNLIKE A BNI OR NETWORKING GROUP in the following ways:
• Weekly access to our exclusive mastermind meetings
• Each participant receives an official R Team Huddle Bio binder ($500 value)
• Each participant receives a professional bio ($150 value)
• Exclusive access to a private R Team Huddle Facebook group
• Access to every Green Light brainstorming page
• Weekly opportunities to share your products and services with the group
• Live discussions with best-selling business authors
• Proprietary guerrilla marketing techniques
• Marketing best practices Q & A
• Case studies for proven results
• Special guest presentations
• Problem > Solution finding
Where: R Marketing Department HQ
When: Every Tuesday 8:45 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Cost: First two visits FREE
Annual membership $550*
*Annual membership is non-refundable and covers guest speakers, bestselling authors, and proven, proprietary training program. All participants must submit an application and will be interviewed by Steve Reich.
Custom Client Plans
We have developed several different plans in order to help businesses at different spots in their business-life-cycle. Our Custom Client Plans are adapted to each business differently depending upon what they need.
This plan could consist of various other pieces customized to the client’s industry and needs.A Custom Client Plan is. A yearlong agreement with goals and measurements aimed at improving sales and/or profitability
They usually consist of the following:
• Monthly Area of Focus – each month we focus on a different area of their strategic marketing plan.
• Negotiations of various media and marketing tools
• Assistance in implementing marketing and advertising efforts.
• Strategic Word-Of-Mouth Plan
• Strategic Social Media Plan
• Strategic Branding
• Guerrilla Style Marketing Implementation
• Event Planning and Execution
• Calendaring for Success